Like My New Necklace?
- Mica made it for me at preschool yesterday. It has paper flowers with colored straws cut up and threaded between them.
- He said that I could wear it today, so I did.
- My students kept asking me if it was Hawaiian day, but no it's Daddy and my 9 year anniversary.
- Today is a very special day.
- We're going out to dinner tonight. We're going with our kiddo's, but that's ok.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
We go on dates with our kids all the time. Easier than finding a baby-sitter when family members are busy. AND....
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! 9 years is awesome. Here is to 100 more!!!!!!!
I love the necklace! - Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment