I got The HeadRight pillow to review. I knew right away that this pillow would go to the man of the house. It does take a few days to get used to the unique pillow. I think it takes that time to get used to any other pillow; they don't have the benefits that The HeadRight pillow does.
It is a unique alternative pillow designed to:
- Relieve neck and back pain
- Reduce tension headaches
- Improve posture
- Reduce snoring
- Makes you feel better and have more energy
- Improves head, spine and postural alignment
- Prevents forward head posture
Forward Head Posture is a serious condition resulting in damage to the spine and nervous system and is is caused by many of our daily forward head posture activities, which repetitively force us to use our head in a forward position. I really worry about this with my kids. Pillows are often too high for even adults.
The HeadRight was developed by chiropractor Dr. Allan Weisberg with over 35 years of clinical experience in treating back pain, neck pain and spinal related disorders.
This pillow-system has 3 specific orthopedic supports to provide wonderful sleeping that helps correct, and totally prevents, Forward Head Posture.
Sleep positions: From back to side to stomach; while maintaining the ideal situation to help correct and totally prevent Forward Head Posture. This make you a healthier, more comfortable person all around.
- I do love the theory behind the pillow! It is developed by a doctor that has treated many patients with neck and back injuries.
- You can use a queen sized pillow case on this pillow. While we have one, I do wish it came with pillow cases that would fit the pillow better.
- It seems to be very comfortable. I'm not sure about the long term results yet because we haven't had it for a long time.
- The cost is a little pricy. I am will to pay a lot to prevent issues down the road. It's $89.95. You can buy The HeadRight on their website, which I have linked at the top.
Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.