- Deer Antler (Lu Rong) is widely used in Asia, and now throughout the world. It's used to strengthen adrenal, reproductive and brain functions. It's a rejuvenating agent. Short term use is thought to build power and strength, while long-term consistent use is thought to re-build deep life force, preserve youthfulness and to enhance longevity. Many studies show that pantocrine in deer antler enhances work flow, helps decrease muscular and mental fatigue, and makes appetites and sleep better. They also help with O2 on the brain, kidneys and the liver. Builds red and white blood cell production. Provides: Minerals, amino acids, and other nutrients.
- Astragalus (Huang QI) is a root that has been used to centuries to strengthen and regulate metabolism. Recently the herb has gained popularity among practitioners and herbalists as a medicine in the West. Chinese have used this root to enhance energy within the body, known as "qi". It helps reduce perspiration. A person that is ill can build strength and immunity. The root also helps to protect the glad that produces hormones related to stress, call the adrenal cortex. It is known to help allergy sufferers by building up the immune system.
- Ginseng (Ren Shen) is known to improve concentration, thinking, work efficiency, memory, athlectic endurance, physical stamina which all have an impact on our energy levels.
- Goji (Gou Qi Zi) has both nutritional and medical benefits. Goji berries are super high in antioxidants, and have anti-inflammatory properties. In Chinese medicine goji is used as a blood and immune system tonic. They support vision, are a mood elevator, and are known as the "Happy Fruit". They also promote beautiful skin, improve memory, and increase libido.
- Schizandra (Wu Wei Zi) is known as the five flavor fruit. The five flavors are: Sweet, spicy, sour, salty, and acidic. It's a famous herb used in Chinese medicine. It's a mind tonic used to sharpen concentration, improve memory, and increase alertness. Unlike caffeine stimulants, Schizandra does not produce nervousness when energy is increased. It's mildly calming.
Inside the packet are pills. You can take 3 to 4 capsules as needed, or as directed by a health care professional.
You can dissolve them in warm water, or open them up and add them to smoothies.
I chose to add them into a smoothie.
I used the seeds from 1 pomegranate. If you have never taken the seeds out of a pomegranate it's so easy. Cut it open, add it to a bowl of water, and take the seeds out. All the white stuff floats to the top. The seeds sink to the bottom. It took me 3 minutes.
I added one organic apple.
I added one Immortal Energy capsule.
You will need to add some water, and/or ice. You can do this in the blender, but I used the Nutribullet. If you are not a seed person, you may want to juice these things, and add the Immortal Energy to your juice. The seeds are packed full of nutrients, so I drink them.
This made 4 small drinks.
I love that Immortal Energy is 100% all natural. It's great to know that I'm getting things I don't normally get.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.