The fine green powder in the package can be used daily for:
- It provides 4 to 6 hours of slowly and steady energy boost. It acts as a stimulant and a relaxant. This helps for stressful days.
- Matcha green tea gives your Metabolism a boost. It heightens thermogenesis, which is the body's way of burning calories. Normally we burn 8% to 10%, and this increases to 35% and 43%.
- Scientists have discovered that Matcha Green Tea helps to protect your skin. It improves blood flow, oxygen levels, and protects from harmful UV rays.
- It contains antioxidants, which is important for the aging process. Matcha Green Tea naturally helps defend against oxidation, and many age related diseases.
Put 1 teaspoon of Green Tea Matcha Latte in a mug.
Add 2 oz hot water. We just warmed the water in the microwave, added it, and stirred until it became a smooth paste.
We steamed 6 oz of your choice of milk. We added the steamed milk to the already dissolved Matcha.
The end result was pretty good. I have to say that I liked it more than my husband did. I shared some with my Dad, and he enjoyed his just in hot water.
- I love that you can use Green Tea Matcha in different ways. Knowing that I can have some in hot water on days that I'm busy is great. I can also have it in smoothies, baking, and lattes, which are awesome for when I have the time to make them.
- It's free from chemicals and preservatives.
- I love that I'm getting extra greens in my diet. The benefits are great!
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I did get products to help with the review.
Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.