I really love putting oil on my skin over lotion. It's great to help maintain frizzy hair as well. I just think it works better than lotions and conditioners.
Recently I got UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil 2oz to Review.
I really love that this oil can be used on hair, and skin. Some oils are one or the other.
Ingredients in UNi Argan Oil:
I like when companies do not have a ton of ingredients in their products. I feel this way about products I put on my skin, hair, food and drink products.
- It's 100% pure organic.
- It's made from Moroccan Argan Trees.
- It is cold pressed and unroasted.
- It comes rich in Vitamin E.
About UNi Argan Oil
- It has a scent, but it's not strong. So many people are sensitive to scents, so I am happy it's not strong.
- It helps hydrate, protect and restore elasticity to all hair types. As I've aged my hair has gotten frizzy. I think UNi Argan Oil helps maintain that quality of my hair I don't like. It helps to apply it when your hair is clean, and damp. If you use for your hair, you don't need to use conditioner. This is a leave in conditioner.
- Large concentration of fatty acids and antioxidants restore the appearance of dull skin, hair, body, scalp, cracking and peeling of nails. I've been using this on Mica's dry chin, and it seems to be helping. I also have a dry forehead, and have been using it for that.
- It's non greasy.
- It goes on smooth.
- A little goes a long way.
- It's really easy to apply. Even my 8 year old Mica had no problems applying it.
It's manufactured in the Kingdom of Monrocco and packaged in the USA. The manufactured date is printed on every bottle with a shelf life of 36 months. UNi Argan Oil are manufactured and bottled throughout the year to ensure freshness and quality. UNi Argan Oil comes in a beautiful smooth dark glass bottle with easy access dropper.
Where to get it?
UNi Argan Oil is sold on Amazon. The original price was
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.