I've been brainstorming different ideas of things to do in groups. Mica has a few friends like like to do things as families. It's good to not have to pay to do things all the time, so I was trying to think of different things to do that doesn't cost a lot, or is free.
- Find a park to go hiking.
- Have a BBQ. Everyone can bring their own meat, and a side. It's fun in the backyard.
- Go camping. You don't have to go far. In fact you could camp in one person's backyard.
- Go fishing. We have yet to do this. We don't have a fishing license, nor do we have pools. It sounds fun to me. I'd like to do go fishing sometime.
- Have a picnic. If it's winter time (not an ideal time in some places for a picnic) lay out a table cloth on the floor indoors. You can have a floor picnic.
- Have a movie night. Popcorn is always good. Everyone loves a good movie. A few games could be played before, or after the movie.
- Go bowling. It's not free, but it's something everyone can enjoy.
- Have a smoothie party, or an ice cream bar. If it's the summer time this is a cool treat to enjoy. You can stock up on supplies, or have each person bring something.
- Build a snowman. If it's winter time this is fun. You can get a snowman built in less time with a group of people. Have hot chocolate afterwards.
- Have a dance party. This is something that works better in the winter because it gets darker earlier. Stock up on mirror balls, strobe lights, and glow sticks.
Go to the beach. Have a game night- basketball, volleyball, badminton, ect. Or even board game night.
Those are all fantastic ideas!!! Great list.
Love your ideas, A. We usually have a potluck followed by board games and a movie with our cousins.
great list.. would be fun to do with your neighborhood to meet each other ;)
I always liked doing a scavanger hunt. They can be as hard or as easy as you want them to be.
Post a Comment