It came in a travel bag, for when it's not being used.
The pillow has a valve, you can open it, and it practically inflates its self. If it's not all the way full, you can blow into it to fill it more.
On the back of the pillow is an elastic band strap, so you secure it to the back of the seat.
I didn't have my husband review it. Shhh...I'm giving him this for his birthday. Let me tell you it sure is comfortable.
It fits right where your neck is. The valve doesn't get in the way of your comfort.
This Travel Pillow is Unique:
This travel pillow gives neck or back support for travel in the:
- Chair for basic support at home while relaxing.
- Low Profile - Relaxing shouldn't require you to feel claustrophobic. Relax without the bulkiness of traditional U-shaped neck pillows.
- Self-Inflatable - Simply turn the easy-open valve, and within seconds your pillow will be ready to use. I did have to add extra air to ours.
- Full Neck Support - The pillow center cradles the arch in your neck, providing ample support right where you need it.
- Keep Your Head Up - Their unique side wings prevent your head from tilting, so you won't have to endure neck pain later.
- Strap It On - No need to lose that perfect pillow placement. Secure it to your headrest with our handy elastic band.
- Easy to Clean - Their fabric easily wipes clean with a damp cloth.
The unique, low-profile shape of the pillow cradles the arch in your neck--providing ample support right where you need it, and ditching the bulk where you don't. Unlike traditional neck pillows, the side wings of our design support your head from tilting, while still allowing you to interact with your neighbors. Best of all, its inflatable construction features a luxurious inner foam that gives support without a hollow, bouncy feeling of other inflatables.
Customers have also reported the pillow to be particularly useful for those with chronic neck pain and other spinal/neck conditions. Consider its use as a therapeutic neck pillow to reduce strain and provide ample support whenever and wherever it is needed.
My husband has both neck and back pain at times. I think this is perfect for him!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.