I'm using NorthCoast Argan Oil on dry spots. Dry hands, dry forehead, and dry scalp. Yep you can even put it on your scalp.
- NorthCoast Products 100% Virgin Argan Oil
- The oil is shipped via air freight from Morocco
- It's cold pressed
- It's certified organic
- It's hand-made by the local Berber women in all-female co-opts
$49.99and on sale for $23.97 - Try one of their products at a 15% discount with coupon code: 3I9ZC95V
- It has been receiving rave reviews online for the past year - on Amazon they have an overall 4 1/2 star rating - with most ratings at 5
- Apply 2 to 3 drops onto your hands and massage into your skin, nails, or scalp until it's absorbed. You can even massage into damp hair starting at the ends
- You can mix essential oils with Argan Oil to give it a different scent and other health benefits
- NorthCoast does send out a PDF book after your purchase - it explains how the product can be used
The ancient organic oil has been used for centuries to work wonders for aging skin, brittle hair, and dry hands as well as a softener for nails.
Used primarily by women as a beauty/health product to add luster to their hair, however men have used it as a beard product as well.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.