Tap Dancers Coffee gave me five bags of coffee, and an Inced 'a Brew to review. They also gave me two additional bags of coffee to give away to one of my readers! YAY!
I love all their varieties of coffee. Each one smells so good.
So many of their coffees introduce their buyers | reviewers to different cultures. They actually get their coffee from the places it says on the packaging. There's a bio on their website about where the coffee comes from on each coffee blend.
It's specialty coffee. It's fair trade, organic, low acidity, and it tastes wonderful!
Welcome to Kenya: Kenya Kiambara Medium Roast and Kenya Kiambara Dark Roast.
We dove into Keya Kiambara Dark Roast. It's soooo good!
Welcome to Guatemala: Guatemala Andrina Dark Roast, Guatemala Beatriz Medium Roast and Guatemala Blend Specialty Roast.
Welcome to Ethiopia: Ethiopia Queen City Medium Roast.
We have friends from Ethiopia. Over at their house, their coffee was rich in flavor. The Tap Dancers Ethiopian Coffee did not disappoint.
They also have Espresso: Espresso Blend Specialty Roast.
We love dark | strong coffee, so this hit our taste buds.
You can choose to have Tap Dancers Coffee delivered to you house one time, weekly, and bi-weekly. They have 6 ounce, 12 ounce, and 5 pounds.
The cost varies: How much you are getting, and how often you are having the coffee delivered to your doorstep. It runs as little as $8.75 for one 6 ounce bag all the way to $60 for a weekly delivered 5 pounds.
Tap Dancers Coffee also sent me an Incred 'a Brew to review. It's $25.
I'm not sure how much I'll use this product, but I'm in love with the coffee!
It looked easy enough to use. Their instructions were so limited on and in the box.
- Heat up water in a mug as hot filtered water. Get it as hot as it can get without boiling over.
- Put the ground coffee in the main body of the Incred 'a Brew, and add the water. It comes with a coaster to prevent any leakage. We never had any leakage. I only spilled water on my own.
- Let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Pick up the brewing system, and put your mug under it. It will only start brewing when the mug is under the Incred 'a Brew. It takes about 5 minutes to brew the coffee. That varies with the strength of coffee you have in the system. No grounds got in the coffee. There are two filters it has to go through.
- Cleaning it was hard for me. I had trouble lifting out the filters (which there are two that are connected). The filter system is under the grounds. I found it difficult to get out when it was dry, and not berried with wet grounds of coffee. I had to have my husband get it out. He found that by pushing with his thumb it popped up. I'm still trying to master this.
- It can be cleaned in the dishwasher, or you can hand wash it. I like to hand wash products like this to ensure they will last longer.
Notice no leakage. The coffee and water are in there. It's sitting on the coaster, but there was no water on the coaster at all.
Here's what the mug looks like under the brewing system. It only turns on when the mug is there.
Steps to Making Coffee with the Incred 'a Brew
I love Tap Dancers Coffee!
It's a perfect addition to our breakfast! Eggs in a Basket, Steamed Collard Greens, Valentine's Trail Mix, a Green Smoothie, and Tap Dancers Coffee.
One of my US readers is going to win 2 bags of Tap Dancers Coffee:
- Guatemala Beatriz Medium Roast
- Guatemala Blend Specialty Roast
a Rafflecopter giveaway