The Popularity of Chia is Due to Their Exceptional Nutritional Profile:
- Higher than flax seeds in OMEGA-3 & 6 essential fatty acids
- Provides 18 amino acids including Lysine and Arginine
- Helps with skin and scalp care because it is a source of Proline, the major constituent of COLLAGEN
- Great source of Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Phosphorus, plus the trace elements Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iron, Boron and Strontium.
This is After We Used Some
- Proprietary cleaning process
- They reject 70% of all seeds delivered to factory
- 99.99% pure
- Only the cleanest handling and shipping container procedures
- Fully Certified - each lot is lab certified so you get repeatable, high quality Chia seeds
- Certified Kosher
- 100% Vegan
- One of the only Chia manufacturers with BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Certification
- Each individual shipment is tested by an accredited US laboratory before it is released from their facility.
- High altitude, rich climate and red soil - the best combination for high quality Chia
- Direct from farm source - packaged where it is grown
- North American local - not sent via sea so no salt water contamination
- Optimum grain size - minimal seed discoloration
- 1 oz. packet of Chia Seeds.
- 2 servings per packet.
- Highest quaity, most authentic and a 100% natural original ancient superfood. Dietary supplement.
Add a tablespoon or 2 to any recipe for: Muffins, Breakfast Cookies, Breakfast Bars, Scones, Protein Bites, or Smoothies.
We had a Chia Seed breakfast. It doesn't look like it, but Chia Seeds were in our spinach, banana, mango smoothie, in our June Berry Muffins, and in our Protein Bites.
I love the added fiber in my diet.
Have you had Chia Seeds?
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.