- I finally watched Boyhood. I put it on hold at the library many moons ago. I heard a mix of reviews from friends. I decided to watch it to decide if I like it myself. I liked it. It was just about life. If you haven't seen it, don't expect action. Travis thought it was lame. Hence the reason why I heard such different reviews.
Have you seen it? Did you like it, or dislike it?
- I'm watching the news, while I'm posting this. There's a guy that caught a baseball, while feeding his baby. Everyone cheered. I told Travis, "The news would be very different if he would have missed that catching that ball, and the ball hit the baby in the head. People would be saying, 'What the bleep is wrong with people!'" It's all about the outcome and perception sometimes.
- Tonight the kids go to another lock in at the library. Isaak's super excited because he's now old enough to go. Their cousins will be joining them. They literally lock the library up. It will be a late night, but not an over night. Except their cousins will be coming here afterwards to sleep the night away.
- My parents had a difficult day with the boys 1 day this week. The other day was perfectly fine. I wouldn't call the boys bad. They are just boys. They like to wrestle at times. It's not fighting to them, it's playing. I sent them with lots of stuff to do the next time.
- I've been watching The Wonder Years. I won season 2 off of some random website. Then I won season 3 off of Jumpin Bean's blog. I love shows/movies with narrator in it: The Wonder Years, Stand By Me, and Sand Lot.