Once I opened it up, and used it I realized that it's not really for Isaak. The open holes won't allow him to draw on there without putting something behind the paper. The drawer was kind of hard for me to pull out, let alone a 7 year old.
I'm keeping it for me. As an art instructor it's perfect. I'm using it for demos in the classroom.
- It comes fully assembled
- It transports easily
- It's wood, so it's sturdy
- It fits things inside the drawers with 3 different compartments
- It doesn't take up a lot of room
- It will accommodate a canvas up to 11"x14"
- The easel has 4 different positions for painting or drawing
- It has a handle, so I can take it from room to room
Usually I use canvas, or Illustration board to work on, so the holes in the easel do not bother me one bit.
I still have a little problem opening the drawer. I do like that it has a latch system to ensure that things won't fall out.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.