I got out my new Grizzly Grinder. It's a large 4 piece herb and spice grinder. They say it's large, but it really doesn't take up a lot of room in the cupboard. It has 4 pieces that fit together.
All the pieces screw on together to store nicely. It's 2.5 inches wide, which makes it a great size for traveling. It can easily fit in a pocket or purse.
- 50 powerful diamond shaped teeth and 25 filtering holes for flawless grinding.
- 4- piece grinder with stainless steel mesh screen that does an amazing job at filtering pollen.
- Free pollen scrapper tool included for easy pollen collection.
- Easy to clean with a drop of soap and warm water. Hand wash and air dry is recommended.
- Made from premium quality zinc alloy material.
- It's on great sale. Usually it's $49.95, but right now it's $21.95. That's a great deal since the competitor products are $50 and up.
Pumpkin Pie Spice:
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
I'll leave the Sesame Seeds as is. I'll make Protein Bites with them.
I ground down some Oregano. We grow our own Oregano, so we always have a lot of that! You can see how well the Grizzly Grinder ground up the Oregano. Here's before and after pictures. Keep in mind that I had already ground up the Oregano with a food processor. The food processor was a great start, but didn't do the job that the Grizzly Grinder did!
Before and After:
I ground the Lemon Grass down to. I'm new to the Lemon Grass world. I really haven't used it. Any ideas as to what to use it for? I'm open to suggestions. So far I ground up about a Tablespoon and a 1/2 to put in Popsicles. Summer isn't over with yet.
1 - 8 once glass of Dandelion Root Tea
1 and 1/2 Tablespoon of ground Lemon Grass
1 Tablespoon of Honey
Add all the ingredients to the blender, and pour them into Popsicle molds.
The Grizzly Grinder did get the Lemon Grass ground down finer. That stuff is a tough grass, so it's harder to grind down super fine.
Before and After:
So far I'm really impressed with the Grizzly Grinder! I'm Considering this the last grinder I will ever buy! Do you have a Herb and Spice Grinder?
Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.