Their kits encourage parents and kids to learn about what they are eating.
We recently got Glee Gum - Gum Pops and Glee Gum to review.
The Gum Pops Come With 3 Flavors:
- Sweet Strawberry
- Crisp Green Apple
- Juicy Orange
- They are allergy-friendly
- They are vegan
- They are made without artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives
- They’re certified kosher by the International Kosher Council
- They are not intended for children ages 3 and under
- They are 10 pops in a bag
- They are a perfect alternative for unhealthy Halloween candy
- Cost: $4.55 per bag
The Natural Cheweing Gum Comes in a lot of Flavors:
- Triple Berry
- Wild Watermelon
- The gum is inside their pops
- There are no artificial flavors (like Blue 2 Lake, or Red 40)
- No artificial sweeteners (like aspartame, or acesulfame K)
- No preservatives (like BHT)
- They are Non-GMO
- Sweetened with fair trade cane sugar and brown rice syrup
- Sugar-Free Glee is sweetened with 100% xylitol from American Birch and Beech Trees
- Cost: $11.95 per case of 12 boxes of gum with 16 pieces of gum in each box
As soon as my boys saw the package of Glee Gum - Gum Pops they had to taste them. They love them! I think Mica had Juicy Orange and Isaak had Sweet Strawberry. I love that they can have something a little sweet that isn't packed full of dyes, sugar, and crap.
US readers, want to win a bag of Glee Gum - Gum Pops, and samples of their gum? Fill out the rafflecopter form below for a chance to win by October 29!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Can't Wait to Win?
Glee Gum has 3 (October 15 through 18) days only: save 25% on Halloween Glee Gum Pops - Coupon Code: trick
Save 15% on everything site-wide - Coupon Code: treat
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. Glee Gum provided me with a free sample of this product to review. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.