It's great except that you expect everyone else to be just like you.
You are a very giving child. You gave me a flower for my hair on Mother's Day, along with a card, and coupons that you made sure I used.
Things you enjoy:
- listening to Mica's stories
- Telling jokes
- Playing basketball
- Playing outdoors
- Cutting paper up
- Eating: Mac and Cheese and Chocolate are your favorite foods. I'm making Mac and Cheese for dinner, since I hardly make it.
- Board games
- Playing games on your Kindle
- Pokemon: I know nothing about it. It became popular after I grew up. If anyone understands how to play Pokemon I'm all ears. He's into it, I've watched videos on how to play it, and I don't get it.
Things you dislike:
- Having your picture taken - You were only good with these photos because you knew I was making a book for you.
- When Mica doesn't want to play with you - You enjoy people.
- Smoothies - You complain about my smoothies when I make them different every time.
- Kids that are rude at school - You have actually gotten in trouble because you try to correct other kids.
Things you're better at this year:
- Reading - You have to read a book every day at school. You may not love reading, but you're good at it now.
- Writing stories
- Riding your bike
- Hanging up your clothes
- Trimming your own nails
Things you could improve on:
- Wanting to read
- Washing your hands - On your own accord.
- Eating with your silverware - You can. You just choose not to.
Mica both annoys you, and you look up to him. You both fight, and you're the best of friends. You'd say that Jacob is your best friend though.
I love you Zeek! Happy 8th Birthday!