On Monday I had my yearly doctor's appointment. I waited and waited and waited. During times like that I wonder why I show up early to appointments.
There were a few concerns that I really didn't need to bring up to this doctor, but did anyhow. I just don't go to the doctor very often. I might as well bring up whatever I can during my appointment.
- I have a cyst above my eyebrow that I discovered. I guess it's nothing to worry about. I know how to get rid of them. Naturally I've put apple cider vinegar on some that I've gotten on my scalp, it burns the skin, but over time removed the cysts. I don't think I want to try apple cider vinegar in a spot where everyone can see. My skin would look pretty beat up in that spot.
- I needed to tell her about my newest allergies - Ibuprofen. I have to take the empathy killing Tylenol if I have any pain. Then there was the pumpkin incident in the fall. I got cluster blisters just from touching pumpkin on cut. Steroid cream had to be applied to that. I'm odd!
- I had to get my allergy meds prescribed once again. Mostly my inhaler in case we go camping.
- I had to ask about when I need to get routine colonoscopy? My mom and my grandpa had precancerous polyps. I have to call about that.
I just can't wait.It's something I need to do. I guess women don't usually start having those until they are 50, but lucky me I get to start really soon.
- I hit 40 this year, so I get to start mammograms soon as well.
By the way - I was highly annoyed that I'm sitting there with only a robe on and socks. The doctor didn't even notice my Mona Lisa socks. I'm not really annoyed. I just would have noticed them.