- I've been seeing some strange things, so I guess the first two are about those things. The first one is a winter tree I saw in a crack in a sidewalk. The boys walked right by it like it was nothing at all.
- The second image were lightsabers I saw on the floor. Really it was a reflection from the mini blinds. A real battle was going on. ;)
- I came home and Isaak had a paper Playground made. I thought it was pretty creative.
- We went to the grocery store. Mica was mortified that Isaak had googly eyes on his face. No one even looked twice at Isaak. The next day when Mica picked out something that didn't quite match I acted mortified. Then came clean that I was just giving him a taste of his own medicine.
- The boys are really into making their own games that no one really wants to play. I think it's great though. Creative for sure.
By the way Isaak isn't high in the photos, nor does he have pink eye. He has allergy eyes.