I've loved every single product I've gotten from HomeRight.
Their new AutoRight SteamMachine is certainly a product that did not disappoint my family. In fact both of my boys were fighting over who got to use it. They both got turns to use it under careful supervision. We had talks about not getting too close to the heat.
You can get the same steamer I got to review on Amazon.
Before and After
We only cleaned 1/2 the mat. The front of the mat was cleaned, where the back wasn't yet. Can you tell the difference?
How to Use:
- AutoRight SteamMachine is easy to use. There is a plug, which I happen to like more than battery operated machinery.
- Fill it with water. They have a cup and funnel included.
- Push the button on. I did have trouble seeing in the sunlight. At first I thought it wasn't working. I cupped my hand over the power light, and saw that it was in fact on. When we finished up, I still had water in it. I took it inside to clean parts of my shower. The water has to be used up, or it needs to be dumped out. I had no problem seeing the power light inside, where the sun wasn't so bright. It only takes a total of 8 minutes to charge up! That's not long at all.
- Before using it, add an attachment. There are a lot of attachments stored in the front of the machine. The cup, funnel and squeegee are all too big to fit inside the steamer. The squeegee is used to clean shower doors, and windows. There are wire bristle cleaners for grills, and stoves. We used the soft nylon bristle cleaners for the car mats.
Tool List: 8-foot long reach hose, 8-foot power cord, 1 jet nozzle, 1 large rigid black nylon brush, 1 small rigid black nylon brush, 1 large brass brush, 1 small brass brush, 1 small soft grey nylon brush, 1 large soft grey nylon brush, 1 microfiber towel, 1 squeegee with terrycloth bonnet, 1 accessory adaptor, 1 crevice tool, 1 funnel and a measuring cup to fill the 40 ounce steam canister. AutoRight products are backed by an industry-leading 2-year warranty.
- You can use it for just a few minutes by putting less water in it, or up to 30 minutes with a full cup of water.
- I love the how many different things the steamer can clean! It just has so many tools. It's really versatile.
- The wait time of 8 minutes isn't bad at all.
- I think it's easy to carry around. It's not heavy, and it's sweet that it has a handle.
- This is kind of an odd like, but I love that it's red! Red's my favorite color.
Who wants to win there own HomeRight - AutoRight SteamMachine? That's a $129 value! Open to the US. The winner will have 48 hours to respond after the giveaway has ended, and I've contacted the winner.
a Rafflecopter giveaway