Matcha tea makes me feel energized without feeling jittery like when I drink coffee.
Recently I got Flavored Matcha Green Tea with Real Fruit to review.
- It comes in a plain Matcha flavor. Cost: $34.99
- I got Matcha with Strawberry and Lemonade. I like that they use real fruit for the flavoring. I really do love the taste! It has a more of a lemonade after taste. Cost: $38.99
There's Only 2 That Could Use Improvement:
- The bag was not very full. I'm ok with how much I got. You really only need 1 small spoonful for each drink. What I have will last for a long time! I just wish it was in a smaller bag, so less waist goes in the landfill.
- Like any Matcha it will clump up a bit. This isn't something against this brand. All Matcha's clump up. You can have a small whisk handy. I put it in a container with a lid, so I can shake it up before and mid drink.
Will I Buy This Again?
Yes! I like the flavor. Even better is the health benefits. Japanese Match is good for me. I like how it makes me feel awake. Being a teacher I have to pretend to be wide awake, and happy all the time. This is a better alternative to coffee.
It's Nice That This Can Be Consumed Different Ways:
- Cold with water *Like I have shown.
- Hot with water *Great for when I'm sick, or have a bad allergy day.
- In a smoothie with other things *Just a little bit goes a long way.
Isaak liked his sip of Motionmatcha.
Disclaimer: I got this product for a discount in exchange for an honest reveiw.