- The chair Travis is making is more of an undertaking than he thought. He's never made furniture before. Consequently I've been playing single parent some. I'm not complaining. I don't mind making meals, or doing dishes. There are somethings he does better than I do though. Like helping Isaak with *cough math, and cutting Isaak's hair to name a few. We are all a little snappy at each other. I think when one of us is stressed, it rubs off on the rest of us.
- I think it's odd when 2 people go to the same place, and don't ever carpool. This would be my boss and his wife.
- I was kind of excited to be a part of a focus group in the middle of the month. It's mid April. Thankfully it landed on a day I didn't teach. They also pay, and give you food, for being a part of it. The guy called me, I missed the call, and now I can't seem to get a hold of him. Guess that's, that.
- I had Isaak take the trash out to the curb. He did. Travis came in and asked, "Why is the trash can out on the curb when there's no trash in it?" Apparently we only had the kitchen trash that wasn't even all the way, full for all week. Not bad for 4 people. We do our best to recycle, reuse, and compost.
- We went to Mica's school for Literacy Night. They had pizza. There were booths with different activities. Once you filled up your card with stickers from the booths, you could go pick out a free book. We waited until the end to get the free book; they had already taken the table down. I'm like, "Sorry Mica." Isaak however won two books at the Book Walk.
It doesn't help that his bosses keep going out of town; leaving Travis and their pregnant daughter in charge. He hates being in charge. Especially when coworkers bitch about other coworkers, leave early, and don't do the work to their full potential.