I'm so ready, for this to happen, for him and us.
- I'd like to be done with the monthly payment, for his trip.
- It will be nice to have a break from Mica, and Mica have a break from us. He's a good kid, but I honestly think everyone needs a break from their routine at times.
- He'll have fun!
The boys haven't been to Chicago, since they were this old...
Mica will experience the big city once again, without us.
I know Mica's not flying, but I'd like the best carry-on luggage. Do you have any brands you recommend? We have toiletry bags, bigger suit cases, but nothing in between small and big.
I'm not sure what Mica's itinerary will be, but with it being Chicago there's lots to do. Here's things I would want to do:
- Eat a Deep Dished Pizza
- Go to the Museum of Science and Industry
- Check out art at the Chicago Art Institute
- Visit The Bean and other outside sculptures
- Go up the steps to the Willis Tower, ok maybe the elevator
- Visit Chicago Cultural Center (one I haven't been to)
- See Sue at the Field Museum
- See Jelly Fish at the Shedd Aquarium
- Experience art at Smart Museum of Art (one I haven't been to)
- Experience more art Intuit: The Center for Intuitive and Outsider Art (one I haven't been to)
- Get a taste of culture at the Swedish American Museum (one I haven't been to)
What would you want to see in Chicago?
I do love those city passes, but I kind of feel like they make you go see things you don't want to see. Then you don't go see things you do want to see.
Disclaimer: This post may include link(s) where I have gotten paid for.