How do you stay feeling more positive?
- Exercise - Even if it's as simple as going for a walk
- Read - Something short and motivating
- Clean - It helps to get just one medium to big project done a day
- Create - Paint, craft, make up the words to a preexisting song
- Relax - Take a shower, or take a bath
- Drink - Up your intake of water, find a relaxing tea you like, and have one small glass of wine a day if it's something you can drink
- Routine - If you used to get up at a certain time, still do that
As many of you know my sister Terra is pregnant. She's over half way through the pregnancy. So far she is really healthy. The girl does not go anywhere. I really like that FeelinGirl has Mama Maternity Pregnancy Shapewear Mid Thigh Shaper. She could wear this at home, to exercise. I think it is stylish, sexy, and comfortable looking.
I do not wear leggings all the time. With exercise FeelingGirl has the best leggings for women! My husband likes ones that still show my belly button. I'm more of a fan of the high waist ones. They stay up! What type do you prefer?
FeelinGirl also has add ons to help with weight loss. I simply love the red color. My mid section is where I need to loose weight the most. They have many others to choose from.
What are some ways you combat stress?
Disclaimer: This may be a paid post, and has affiliate links. This was written and edited by me.