Isaak typically gets shafted with all things new. He get hand me downs from Mica. I try and get him a few things here and there that match his personality. He doesn't get into all of Mica's space and science obsessions.
I got a pair of lightweight tennis shoes to review just for Isaaak.
They come in five different styles/color options. When I looked they didn't have as many. The only selection when I ordered were black and grey. The black ones were out in his size.
- Cool Blue - They look super cool. Kind of a midnight blue.
- Blue - This confuses me because the shoe is actually grey with a green design on it. Possibly they have the wrong picture in there.
- Active Grey - The same picture is in this shoe selection as the blue one. I'm thinking this is the right photo. It's grey with a green design on the side.
- Brave Black - It's black with a sleek black design on the side.
- Grey - The one we got to review.
- They are lightweight and breathable.
- The shoelaces aren't too long, or too short.
- I like the neutral colors. To me neutrals aren't as fun as bright colors, but they go with more things.
- They don't have a ton of traction. They are advertised as being a gym shoe. I think just casual day to day walking shoe is more like it.
- The tongue of the shoe is all part of the shoe. I don't know how I feel about that. I have never seen that before. It made it hard for that extra lace hole to go in.
- I feel like the rubber tip (*see photo above) should go higher. The shoe could get scuffed easier because it's shallow.
- Cost wise it's $44.99-$49.99. In one way sure they aren't as expensive as most shoes. In another way they aren't a brand I've ever heard before. The design isn't a shoe that would last.
- I wish the color/design selection would have been there when we got this pair. Although this is the pair I agreed to review.