I am convinced that the detox that I was taking helped me loose weight. I had a few pimples at the start, and towards the end of taking it.
Taking a detox is supposed to help with allergies. Why? Because it cleans your system out. My allergies are still here, but I'm not taking any allergy medicines this year. I have to say that I've always been a huge allergy sufferer. My allergies are better than last year. Last year was miserable! I needed to bust out the inhaler I was suffering so bad. It's scary to not be able to breathe, and have a sneezing snotty attack at the same time.
I'm going to keep watching what I eat, and take this detox:
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Eliminates Waste and Toxins
- Supports Digestive Systems to Increase Health
- It's a Colon Cleanse
- It's a Dietary Supplement
- 60 Pills in the Bottle
- $33.95, but on Sale for $19.75 Value
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- B-1, B-2, B-3 and B-6
- Folic Acid
- Pantothenic Acid
- Fiber Herbal Blend: Sena Leaf, St. Johns Wort, Uva Ursi Leaf, Inulin, Psylium Fiber
- Thermagenic Blend: Guarana Seed Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Ginger Root
- Magnesium Stearate
- Contains No
Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Milk, Egg, or Preservative
As an addition to the diet, adults take two (2) capsules with water after a meal in the evening as a dietary supplement.
This product promote weight loss by getting rid waste and toxins and support digestive system health that is safe and works for women and men.
Safety and Legal Information:
- This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- IPurify is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
- The product does contain caffeine. If you have a heart condition, or blood pressure issues, nursing, or pregnant you'll want to check with your doctor before taking it.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- It's for a nutritional use only.
- Breakouts With Pimples
- Bathroom issues (some regulate you more, while others you may have diarrhea at the start)
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I did get products to help with the review.
Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.