- I'm not on Instagram. Should I be? I'm on here way too much as it is. Sometimes I feel like a high school girl. Everybody else is doing it. Maybe I should be to.
- I caved and bought hardbound book: The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore.
The book is interesting, sad and happy. It kind of gives you the same feeling the movie Up! does. It's about something gained, and something lost. I've posted the short film before, but if you want to watch it, it can be found here. The boys loved both the book, and the short.
- I learned something last week. I learned how to make a downloadable PDF on a blog post. You can sign in with your Facebook account on scribd.com. Upload the PDF, title it, write in a description, save and continue. Then it has an Embed option. Copy the code, paste it into blogger, or Wordpress and you have it. It's much easier than I thought.
- It's the last week of school! YAY!
- It's the last week of the boy's school. I'd say YAY, but it's difficult keeping them busy. We have Mica in camps most of the summer, but Isaak's not old enough for many of them. I'll say YAY when he is. I'll say double YAY when Mica is old enough to stay home alone some.
If you are on it, what do you like it?