I've never done a cleanse before. I didn't know what to expect. Nothing too drastic happened to make me feel sick. I was a little nervous about feeling ill.
Changes in Me:
- I have lost 20 pounds. I keep bouncing around 20 to 25 pounds less than I was. I still need to loose more weight. I think that's a great start. It takes awhile to pack it on, it should take awhile to loose it.
- My allergies are still here, but are much better than last year! Last year I was having issues with allergies and asthma. The combination of those two things are horrible! This year I've had no breathing issues. Just sneezing episodes. Things may have gotten better from the detox. I'm keeping up with the Neti Pot.
- The people that work at Ridset are amazing! They sent me a whole list of foods to stay away from that actually can stimulate allergies. I've been trying to stay clear of them. I'm not perfect, but I'm trying. The two foods that I was unaware of were bananas and spinach. The foods are:
DariryDairy (Cheese, Milk, Yogurt ect.)SpinachPineappleProcessed Meats (Cold Cuts)WheatOatsEggplantBananasStrawberriesBlack BeansTomato SaucesCornTaco ChipsGranola Bars
- I have had breakouts of pimples. When I started taking Ridset I had a few pimples on my chest. I also had a mysterious spot on my face. Towards the finish of taking it a few more pimples occurred. To me that's better than getting sick. My body had to show some way of getting rid of toxins.
With Ridset you can eat whatever you want. My diet mainly consisted of:
- Kale, collard greens, and turnip greens, and mustard greens.
- Slightly seasoned meat.
- 1 serving of fruit a day.
- Tons of water!
A few things about Ridset:
- It's taken twice a day. An hour before breakfast, and an hour before dinner. You have to wait an hour just to make sure your body is ready to absorb the it's ingredients.
- It's best to keep Ridset in a cold place like the refrigerator.
- Main All Natural Ingredients: Black Walnut Hulls Powder, Garlic Bulb Powder, Pau D' Arco Bark Powder, Barberry Powder, Wormwood Herb Powder, Milk Thistle Powder, Burdock Root Powder, Marshmallow Root Powder, Ginger Root Powder and Cramp Bark Powder.
- Ridset will help you feel renewed, detoxed, and revitalized.
- It's $39.95 for a 30 day cleanse, $74.95 for a twin pack, and $144.95 for a four/family pack.
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I did get products to help with the review.