Back to School Tips
- Watch the ads.
- Buy a year before. When all the stuff goes on sale at the end of the season. I do this all the time. Especially since my kids are young, and don't pick out their clothing anyhow.
- I like to buy pants that are fairly neutral, so they'll go with a lot of things. Oh and jeans too.
- Buy adjustable waist for young kids! Oh my first born is skinny, and has a little butt. A belt makes it hard for them to go potty.
- Let them pick out a new book or workbook they can keep at home.
- Get a reusable lunch bag and sandwich bag. You may spend more money, but in the long run you'll save.
- I try and teach my oldest a big thing before school start. Something that will make my life easier, and give him more independence. This year it was going number 2 without the potty seat. Next year I'm shooting for him learning to tie his shoes.
- Organize your child's room. They feel better when they know where their stuff is.
- Put a coat rack in their room. We just did this! I know it will make a HUGE difference in the winter time because now he can hang his own coat up. Before I had a pile of them on the chair in the living room. I'd have to hang them all up, and get the coat down for him in the morning.
- Some insurances pay for a free eye exam. Doesn't hurt to ask.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
Post a Comment