Messy Turns to Clean
- This home project had Daddy cussing yesterday. I really don't blame him.
- He was supposed to be at work, and of course this project took twice as long as he thought it would.
- The new facet had a leak, and he couldn't figure out why. It was the new washer. He put the old washer back on, and the leaking stopped.
- It took 3 trips to the hardware store. If you're not used to doing this kind of work, you think you have what you need to do the job.
- Daddy has to figure these types of jobs out on his own. He's
stubborn independent that way.
- Here's our new faucet. It looks so nice!
- Thank you Daddy!
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oh my gosh, my husband is the same way! If he tells me something will take "a weekend" I can count on several weekends and several large Home Depot bills :)
Post a Comment