Storyteller Mica - Cowboy Travis Carl
Then Mica said he wanted to tell us a story:
- We were in a tent set up in our living room. We were having what we call, "Circle Time." It's just a time to talk.
- Daddy was trying to get Mica to understand the difference between what we need and what we want. He sort of got it.
- Isaak doesn't really participate in circle time yet. You ask him any questions and he doesn't really answer you with too much. He's happy to cuddle though.
Circle time ended with...
- The story was about a cowboy named Travis Carl. Daddy and I both looked at each other and started cracking up! Travis is Daddy's name.
- Cowboy Travis Carl rode around the earth on his horse once to find a flower, another time to meet another cowboy and a third time to see a tree with an owl in it. There was lots of information in the mix of all that.
- When Cowboy Travis Carl met the owl, the owl said, "Who are you?" The story ends with the cowboy saying, "I'm Travis Carl."
- Both boys blowing raspberries on our tummy's.
- They were each laughing so hard!
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
We, as parents, spend so much of our time trying to make our kids smile and laugh. It's nice when they return the favor. :D
OMGoodness, how so very cute. I love that you call your family meeting circle time. That's a much more appealing name. I've been trying to think of a way to have family meetings with my younger children. I have a 7, 6 and almost 4 year old. When my oldest - who is now almost 20 - was younger we would just sit down and chat whenever needed. Quite often as a matter of fact. When I married the younger children's father we would have what he called family meetings with my then teenager. We separated and divorced before implementing any of this kind of thing with the other children.
Thanks for the idea of circle time. I think I'll have them pile on my bed with pillows to have our first circle time sometime next week. They rarely get a chance to hang out on my bed and it will give me devoted time with them together. Thanks again.
Oh, and that story sounds fabulous. I remember when my oldest daughter started telling stories like that and I've heard my son telling the younger girls his made-up stories. Beautiful!
I love your blog - the videos were very cute of Mica rocking out on the guitar and dancing! I also love the stories you tell. Will be visiting again soon.
I'm a new follower from Friendly Friday Followers blog hop. Plz Follow me back at http://cakeblast.com
Post a Comment