We really do love board games. Mica and Isaak are starting to be able to play a few games. It can still be challenging with a 5 year old and 7 year old. Often times we play games when they are asleep. This game is for ages 14 and up. We tend to simplify instructions when they play, let them roll the dice, flip cards over for us or control the buzzer.
Daddy and I loved playing. There are two stacks of cards. One is a subject and the other is a random letter. *Shown in the photos below. You have to think about subjects that start with the letter picked.
- All About Parades: Acrobats, Animals, and Art were words we shouted out.
- Round Things: Daddy mistakenly shouted out Circle, I shouted out Sphere and Segway wheels.
We had a lot of fun. It was a good break during a long day.
About Last Word:
- This party game has sold over 1,000,000 copies
- For ages 14 and up
- Each round, blurt out answers while racing a timer and the other players
- For example, Subject: “Animals”, Letter: “B”. Players yell out… Beaver! Bat! Bison! Bird! The player with the Last Word before the timer sounds advances toward Finish. Beware – the timer is cleverly programmed to go off at random intervals
- Include: Game Boards, 230 Subject and 56 Letter cards, 8 Pawns, an Electronic Random Timer (two AAA batteries not included) and Rules
Like Buffalo Games on Facebook.
View their online catalog here.
Connect with them on Twitter.
Connect on YouTube.
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. I did receive a free product to help with this review.
What a fun game. I bet it really makes you stop and think. We are taking all of our kids on vacation this year and this would be a great game to take with us.
that looks like a fun game.. and yep, it would be a great road trip one ;)
Wow! Nice fun game for family play times :-)
Hahahaah... kind of fun to have the LAST WORD
This sounds like a fun game for older children, and adults, it makes you think and use your immediate reactions, I think you described it well, I have not seen it in the store, but will look cause I like games that make my granddaughters use their brains, instead of fingers from computer games, lol
Post a Comment