We asked him if he still wants us to wake him up to go? He said, "No." So we haven't since he started school. So far he's had no accidents. He's been in school for a little more than a month now.
I do know when kids get sick...
- They are more likely to wet the bed
- Puke on their bedding
- Have diarrhea on their bedding
It also works great for adults that can't make it to the bathroom; like my Grandma that had Alzheimer's disease.
It's similar to the pads hospitals use on their beds. There is one key difference: It has wings to tuck into the mattress! The Wearever Mattress Bed Pad with Wings works perfect with any type of mattress such as a Sleeping Duck mattress. The added wing means the pad will stay!
I asked Isaak to hold the pad up, so he did. He wrapped it around himself and said, "I'm a girl." He's such a goof!
As you can see it's pretty large in size.
The things off to the sides are the wings that tuck into the bed.
It washed up really good. We haven't had any accidents yet. Knock on wood! I just think it may be a matter of time. I love having this product for when Mica and/or Isaak get sick!
- The bed pad is 36 inches by 32 inches
- There are 3 layers of protection
- The 19 inch long wings are attached to both sides of the bed pad, and are long enough to tuck under one side of a bed or both (if twin or hospital type bed)
- It doesn't slip around
- Top layer is made from an 80/20 cotton/polyester blend called IBEX
- The top layer is quilted to a top quality, 8 oz poly soaker which holds the moisture
- The third, and bottom layer, is made from a knitted, vinyl, barrier fabric. The bed pad is finished with double bound edges for a long life of many washings
- The third, and bottom layer, is the moisture proof layer
Follow Wearever on Pinterest.
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I did get products to help with the review.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.