For years we've had a locker storing paint. I got it when a gym nearby was getting rid of it. I knew one day I wanted it to be in Mica's room. I wanted to wait until he and Isaak were past the slamming door/being rough phase.
I knew it would go perfect with his locker bed.
We've never done a project like this. At first I read that you have to get a locker sand blasted to repaint it. I was unsure of the cost. It is heavy to! Then I read that you just have to sand it.
I sanded and sanded it.
Then Daddy primed it.
I kept having to go get more primer, and some Dukes of Hazard Orange (Mica's request).
We cleaned his room off and on all weekend. Here's the final result:
He's happy with it. Not so happy having to clean, but happy with the locker.