I bring my own water to work. I bring water because...
- Omaha has the 7th worst drinking water in America.
- My work only has water that is out of the faucet, with no filter.
- I'm still trying to work at loosing weight. To do that flushing out my system with water is so very important. I need to keep track of how much I drink.
- I'm in the classroom much of the time, so water needs to be in something covered to prevent spills.
There is a slight problem I have with drinking out of glass; I've dropped 2 of them. They broke, sharp glass pieces, and water went everywhere. Students also joke about how I have moonshine in my glass container. It does look like moonshine.
I got a Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle to Review.
No it can't be microwaved, but there are so many other perks to this water bottle! I still have a glass jar for hot tea at work for tea. Now for the most part it doesn't look like I'm drinking moonshine.
- It has a flip cap and straw for drinking. That helps, so water doesn't spill out when it's being transported.
- It has a double wall vacuum insulation.
- Ice will fit in the opening.
- It really keeps drinks cold for hours.
- It's BPA free, and eco friendly.
- It holds a lot of water (25 ounces to be exact), which is what I need.
- It's stylish. I do like the white. For those that do not like white, it's the only value/color it comes in right now.
- It has a rubber base, so it doesn't clang when you set it down on a table.
- It fits its easily is most cup holders Product Dimensions: 12" H x 3.25" W Capacity: 25oz (750ml).
- It's great for the gym, biking, hiking, and taking all kinds of places.
What do you drink out of? What is your preferred drink?
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I like that bottle! The flip cap is my favorite part. Is it easy to clean the spout/straw?
I buy disposable water bottles. I know, I know....
Truth is, they are much easier and I hate doing dishes SO much that it's worth it for me.
that is pretty neat...
we LOVE water bottles here ;)
I have a few tumblers that I drink out of, but have been thinking about getting one of these for my gym bag. Jason has one and swears that it is the best.
That is sure a nice water bottle. I have one kind of like it only not as nice. I take it everywhere with me.
Post a Comment