There are a lot in a kit. Enough to make 100 bracelets. I decided to take them to my sister's house when we celebrated a few birthdays.
Isaak in particular loved the idea of making bracelets, and necklaces. As soon as I got the package he wanted to open it up right away. I made him wait until the get together. It's more fun when there's other kids to play with them.
Isaak, Cousin Evan, and Cousin Elijah were all about the glow sticks.
They looked pretty sweet on Evan because he was wearing black.
I had the most fun checking out Elijah and Isaak. They had so much fun playing with them, trading them, and making bracelets into necklaces.
What cracked me up was my Aunt Becky - Great Aunt to the boys. She was like, "Ok we need to review these things. What time is it? You have to say how long they were glowing. Oh give me some to play with!"
She sat and played with Cousin Emerson. Emerson thought they were fun to. He clapped, grabbed at them, and laughed. YAY they stimulate special needs kids!
I played with Edison. Well as much as a chunky 4 month old can play.
A little bit about these amazing glow sticks:
- They are really great quality. We didn't have 1 glow stick break that night.
- They are pretty bright. As you can see from the photos it wasn't entirely dark in the house. We could still see the glow. The kids went downstairs, and turned off the lights to fling them around. They held up.
- Includes 100 units - 8" long.
- Fresh from the factory- Ultra bright and long lasting! The boys started playing with them at 6:30 pm, and they were still glowing at 10 pm!
- Non-toxic and CPSIA Compliant - Premium Quaility. I didn't have to worry too much about kids like Emerson playing with them.
- They are only $7.99! That's super cheap. It's so worth it.
As you can see all the other kids got into them. My sister's and I agree that glow sticks should show up at every family function.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.