I've only used sponges on art projects. To make texture.
When I got a 100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge Infused with French Green Clay to review I was interested to see how it would feel.
Before the sponge was wet it was hard. I couldn't even imagine what it would do to my skin. Boy did it change when it got wet. It felt wonderful!
It exfoliates, cleanses, and is naturally pH balanced.
I'd feel comfortable using this on my kid's skin. It's soft, and it cleans and exfoliates at the same time.
- It's 100% Natural
- Free of Chemicals
- Free of Pollution
- Free of Irritants
- Lasts Longer Than Other Songes
- Has NO Added Dyes or Colorants
- Hydrates Quickly
- Can be Used Daily
- Fights Blackheads and Breakouts
- Has a String to Hang it in the Shower
- Has a Special Tear Drop Shape to Clean in Small to Big Spots
- Fits in the Palm of Your Hand
- 100% Biodegradable and Sustainable (You can even plant it in your flowerbed or compost when you want to retire it
- Not Tested on Animals
- Vegan Friendly
Pure Konjac Powder, Water, and French Green Clay.
Konjac fiber is grown on the pristine volcanic plains of Jeju Island in South Korea.
They also sell French Red Clay Infused, Bamboo Charcoal Infused, and Original Pure White.
- Rinse in warm water. Allow the sponge to absorb the water.
- Cleanse your face. No added cleansers are required. It does work with non-foaming cleansers if needed.
- Press the water out with your hands, and air dry. It dries fairly quickly. I imagine no mold build up unlike using something else to clean with.
Disclaimer: I'm writing this in connection to Tomoson. I got this Konjac Sponge free for review. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.