I got a large 4 ounce bottle of Peppermint Oil - 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil by Pure Body Naturals to review. It comes with a glass eye dropper. A
This Peppermint Oil is Steam-distilled from leaves of the Menthapiperita (peppermint) plant. Completely Pure without additives or filler. Therapeutic Grade. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. No animal testing was used in the making of this product.
What I love about essential oils is that they have multiple uses.
Soothing and Energizing:
- Relieves headaches.
- Helps ease respiratory problems.
- Helps to ease symptoms of asthma and bronchitis.
- Reduces dandruff and lice problems.
- Helps reduce joint and arthritis pain.
- Makes you feel a little, or a lot more relaxed.
Open up your airways and relieve mucus from the nose and throat. Put Peppermint Oil into boiling water and breathe in the steam from the water. I've done this, and it really helped open my breathing up.
Reduce anxiety levels with the use of the peppermint oil with aromatherapy. The mint, sweet, menthol aroma will help relaxation in the body and mind.
Natural and Nontoxic:
- You can use this around the garden, home, or in the office with no worries.
- Repels rodents such as rats, and mice.
- Repels insects such as fleas, tics, flies, rats, mosquitoes, mice, midges, spiders, bed bugs, ants, and roaches.
I like to use my peppermint oil in the bath. It's relaxing. You can put drops right in the water. I made Homemade Peppermint Brown Sugar Scrub.
- Fill the container 1/2 full with brown sugar. You can do 1/2 brown sugar and 1/2 white sugar.
- Melt coconut oil, and pour into the sugar. Stir until it's all mixed up.
- If it's too much of a liquid at this point, add more sugar. Continue to stir.
- Add drops of peppermint. Add as many as you like smell wise. Stir some more, and you're done.
I use this on my legs and arms in the shower. Isaak has dry hands in the winter, and he loves using it on his hands.
The peppermint oil makes you relaxed, and opens up my airways. The coconut oil makes my skin feel so soft.
Note: This is for external use only. It's ok to breathe it in, but it's not meant to mix with foods.
Disclaimer: I'm writing this in connection to Tomoson. I got this Peppermint Essential Oil free for review. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.