You could even keep a headlamp in your car for emergency purposes. On road trips I'll do just that.
This is a Multi-Function LED Headlamp for hands-free, bright lighting
Why struggle to hold a flashlight while you need both hands to perform the task at hand? How much easier would tasks, walks or jogs at night be with two free hands?
I have a small head, and I love that I can control the size of the straps.
Multi-Function Headlamp Perfect For Practical Things And Provides Safety & Security
- Camping, running, hiking, caving, fishing, biking and other outdoor sports. We'll for sure use it for camping this summer.
- Night reading, late night bed checks, task lighting inside a vehicle. Mica already uses his head lamp for night time reading. Now I can to.
- Search-and-rescue scenarios and night time medical emergency. Perfect for people that go biking!
- Plumbing, electrical, construction, other household work and professional use.
- Automotive roadside safety, auto repair and more. This is great to take on road trips.
- Power-outage convenience and home security.
Your Up-Close Detail Work And Long-Distance Viewing Is Now A Breeze
- 4 Light Modes: 2 LED - 4 LED - 8 LED - 2 Red LED - OFF.
- 2 LED (Power Save) - 10 Lumens that shine up to 65 feet (20 meter).
- 4 LED (Bright) - 20 Lumens that shine up to 98 feet (30 meter).
- 8 LED (Ultra Bright) - 30 Lumens that shine up to 164 feet (50 meter).
- STEADY Red LED (No annoying flashing red light as with other headlamps). This is my favorite mode.
- Red LED light ideal for reading, preserving night vision, and for not disturbing others.
The boys got headlamps for Christmas. It was a hot item. They've worn them so much! Mica asked if he could trade head lamps with me. I said, "Absolutely not!" His doesn't have the many modes mine does. I can just see it now - he and Isaak would fight over who gets my headlamp. It's mine. Only Dad can share.
The company didn't mention that it's just plain fun! Boys love indoor camping. I love playing along with them.
Your Life Made More Comfortable With The Ultimate Lightweight & Compact Headlamp
- Easy-to-use single button control. It is easy. I even let Mica try my light on. He had no problem adjusting the button to change modes.
- Easily adjustable elastic headband helps secure the light to any head size and avoid “brainsqueeze.” This is easy to. I still need to tighten it a little more.
- Weighs 2.95oz, so no “bobbing” around. I forget it's on sometimes.
- Small, portable, easy to carry anywhere, and fits around head, hat, helmet, bike or belt.
- Long LED lifetime up to 20,000 hours; no need to change the LEDs.
- Save time and money on batteries since LED lights last much longer then regular light bulbs.
So easy to control - even a kid can control it. It's still mine. :)
Instantly Improve Your Visibility With Our Powerful LED Headlamp
- Sturdy headlamp body tilts up to 90-degrees, allowing you to focus light as needed..
- Once the beam is in your preferred position, you can be sure that it will stay there.
- Shock-resistant, toughened ultra-strong glass lens with AR coating.
- Powered by 3x AAA Batteries. I love that it comes with the batteries!
- Up to 16 hours of battery life (using Power Save mode).
- It also come with with a PDF book on 7 ways to use your Multi-Function LED Headlamp.
This hands-free flashlight is ideal for your toolbox, emergency kit in home or car.
Do you have a head lamp?
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.