I've been wanting to try vinyl sheets, but never really knew where to get them. I love this set because of the color variety. They send 35 sheets in a pack + 5 free sheets.
35 Gloss Colors Consist of (I'm grouping them in like colors):
- Whites: Gloss White, Matte White
- Blacks: Matte Black, Gloss Black, Flat Black
- Grey and Silver: Silver, Medium Grey
- Brown, Gold and Beige: Brown, Gold, Beige
- Reds: Tomato Red, Wild Cardinal Red, Poppy Red
- Yellows and Oranges: Sunbeam Yellow, Sunflower, Matte Yellow, Tangerine
- Greens: Kelly Green, Forest Green, Dark Green, Lime Green
- Blues: Blue, Plum, Azure Blue, Teal, Olympic Blue, Sapphire Blue, Peacock
- Reds and Pinks: Red, Burgundy, Magenta, Fiesta Pink
- Purples: Violet, Royal Purple, Lavender
Yellow to Red Orange
Pink to Red to Dark Red
Light Green to Dark Green
Light Blue to Dark Blue
Light Purple to Blue Purple
I debated what to do with the vinyl. I thought about making a stencil for a trunk I have. The motivation just wasn't there for that project right now. I've been in more of a painting mood lately.
I decided to make a sea turtle with a sandcastle coming out of it's shell. I'm not 100% sure I'm done just yet. I think I may want to add baby turtles in the background. Any dark spots you see on the turtle is cut out vinyl. It stuck well. I was able to do slight paint washes over the spots, which I happened to love.
I also used:
- Paper punches, which may in the future be vinyl punches for me
- Tooth Picks cut down
- Rubber Spanish moss
- Acrylic Paint
- Matte Medium
- Pumice Medium
- Black Sharpie
It's $16.95 for the set of 40 vinyl sheets. I love all the colors they sent. You can use this for other things like Home Decor, Signs, Letters, Banners, Striping, Decals, Window Graphics, Tiles, and so much more!
What would you use this vinyl for? Any ideas?
Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.