Why not get something that someone can use for Christmas? It's the ideal gift!
I'm happy I get to review 3 of the World's Best Ice Scraper! I'll have a follow up post after I review the scrapers that are coming to me.
- Yellow (I don't see this color on their site right now, but the clearly have sold this color in the past. Just look at the picture below).
They have multipacks too!
Scraping a New Way
If you're tired of scraping your windows the old fashioned way, then join the Scrape-A-Round movement. You will secure your family's safety, access new gift ideas and scrape your windows cleaner in half the time with the world's best windshield ice scraper. View the Scrape-A-Round action:
The Scrape-a-round is a brilliant feat of ice scraping engineering. The simple explanations why Scrape-A-Round is the best ice scraper are as follows, Scrape-A-Round is the:
- Best ice scraper because of the softer plastic, which allows the scraper to conform to the window curvature!
- 18" of ice scraping surface.
- The comfortable grasp provides relief for the arthritic or carpal syndrome sufferer.
- Direct pressure to the window, no pressure lost through the ice scraper!
- The circular rotational motion of ice scraper.
- Double ice scraper action, leading edge and trailing edge.
- Multi functional, remove the cap and it doubles as a funnel.
This scrapes windows frost and ice free in half the time! Makes the perfect gift for the Holidays! scrapearound.com
My readers get to save!
Get FREE Shipping at scrapearound.com
Use code: LU8FBEZREU2 at checkout. http://usfamilyguide.com/coupons.php?bid=13171&dealid=3099
Disclaimer: I will get 3 Scrape-A-Rounds Windshield Ice & Snow Scrapers to Review. I wrote this post, and was not influenced at all with an opinion. I only review things that I find interesting, or that would benefit my readers.
This does look like a nice scraper, though the thought of using one makes me sick. I wish it would just stay summer forever. I hate the cold and snow!
If I lived further north… ;)
Now that looks like it wouldn't make your hands hurt while you cleaned the windows off with all the snow and ice :)
Post a Comment