Maple Holistics makes one of the best shampoos I've used! It's Tea Tree Oil Shampoo.
Usually when I use sulfate free shampoo I have to wash my hair twice. Other stuff just doesn't seem to foam up. This shampoo does!
Why Would You Want to Stay Sulfate Free?
- Sulfates strip your hair of its natural oils
- If your hair is colored and you use shampoos with sulfates the color won't last as long
- Sulfates make your hair dried out and frail
- Sulfates may irritate your skin
- Sodium Cocoyl Lsethionate - is milder than sulfates. It's an agent that makes the shampoo foam.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine - is a thickener and an agent that makes the shampoo foam. It's derived from coconut oil and dimethylaminopropylamine. It can cause skin irritation, although the government says it's safe to use.
- Sodium Lauroamphoacetate - Is a mild cleaning agent. It is a toxic ingredient.
There are a lot of great ingredients as well:
- Argan Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Rinse your hair
- Massage a quarter-sized amount throughout the scalp
- Let it sit for 2 to 3 minutes
Cost: $25 on sale for $8.95!
About Maple Holistics:
They aim to make their products to be natural. This will improve one's health and enhance your hygiene experience.
They strive to be sulfate free and BPA free.
They make their products right here in the United States.
What Else Does Maple Holistics Sell:
- Oils: Almond, Apricot, Argan, Argan Oil Shampoo and Hair Conditioner Set, Avocado, Assuage Beard Oil
- Lubricant: Berry Flavored, Cooling, Mint and Personal
- Soaps: Botanical Therapy Shampoo, Tea Tree Oil Shampoo, Castile Soap, Eucalyptus with Bubble Bath, Lavender with Bubble Bath
- Dead Sea Salts: With Lavender, With Eucalyptus,
They even sell food!
- Berries: Goji Berries, Milberries
- Nuts: Brazil, Macadamia, Pistachio, Almonds
- Seeds: Flax, Pumpkin
- Essential Greens Superfood
Win the Same Tea Tree Oil Shampoo I Reviewed:
Rules: You must be 18 years, or older to claim this prize. Please get back to me within 48 hours if you win this giveaway, or I'll have to pick another winner. No PO boxes please. This is a US giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I got this Tea Tree Oil Shampoo in exchange for an honest review. This company didn't influence my review. I only review products I think will fit my family, or my readers.