Oh ya and I got my new glasses. I've been wearing them a lot because right before I got them on Thursday night, I got my first stye in my lower eyelid too. :( Glasses kind of cover up eye flaws. :) I didn't know what it was, but all the nurses in my family informed me that it was a stye and how to treat it: Hot compacts and over the counter stye med. It doesn't surprise me that I got one. Stress is a big factor, and it was midterm time last week. Then pollen has been high here. I'm sure I've been itching my eyes without even thinking about it.
Detail of Sleeve:
Material and Care:
- It's made with a polyester fiber.
- The fabric is soft. I don't know if it will get less soft over time. It seems like many sweatshirts do get less soft the more they are washed.
- The fabric is breathable. I wore it this weekend. It was one of those fall days that started off cold, and got increasingly hotter as the day wore on. Thankfully the shirt is breathable.
- The material has good elasticity. I could move around without any problems.
- It says in the Amazon description that it's easy to wash, yet the tag said to hand wash. That's hardly easy to wash in my book. I hardly hand wash anything anymore. Since I went to the zoo, I felt it needed to be washed. I turned it inside out, washed it in cold, and hung dried it. So far it's in tact. The flowers may fall off in time. That would be the first things that would go ware wise.
- It can be worn for dressy events or casual events.
Cost and Sizes:
- Small - $15.98
- Medium - $19.98
- Large - $19.98
- Extra Large - $19.98
I'm not sure why a small is a different price. In a store it wouldn't be. It did say in the Amazon description that 6 sizes were available. I didn't see 6 offered though.
Would you wear this as a dress? I just think it's way too short! Even if I didn't have it bunched up, I still wouldn't wear it that way. I love the style as a dressed up or down sweat shirt!
Disclaimer: I got this Women's Casual Tunic in exchange for an honest review. This company didn't influence my review. I only review products I think will fit my family, or my readers.