This tea can be drank with just water. That's usually how I drink it.
It comes sealed up with a lid, a metal tab on the inside, and it's in a sealed bag. It's ultra fresh. You can buy their 1 ounce container on Amazon for $28. For each serving you only need 1/2 a teaspoon.
- I heat up water in a jar
- Add 1/2 a teaspoon of KissMe Organics - Organic Matcha
- Whisk it until the Matcha mixes in, or put a lid on the jar and shake it
- If you don't drink it right away you'll have to mix it up again
When you purchase KissMe Organic Matcha they have a Free Recipe E-Book.
I drink matcha mainly with water. I do have a smoothie almost every morning. I decided to try it in a smoothie.
Their Soothing Green Smoothie is tasty.
2 tsp. Matcha
½ cup spinach (steam and cool)
½ cup banana slices
¼ cup coconut water
¼ cup orange juice
1 tsp. honey (optional)
Blend it all together, serve, and drink.
About Organic Matcha:
- They are recognized by the United Nations as being one of the top tea-producers in Shizuoka region of Japan. This is to the United Nations is globally important.
- There is over 100 years of organic farming experience. They are certified organic family-owned Japanese tea farm that has been operating since 1915. They are run by the same family for over 3 generations.
- There is up to 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea. Matcha is a fine powderd form of a shade grown green tea leaves. When you drink it, you consume the entire leaf. This provides your body and mind with a maximum concentration of Polyphenols and EGCG.
- They are 100% first harvest tea leaves, known as Sae Midori cultivar.
- If you ever feel like your energy is lacking, Matcha gives you a mild steady energy flow. It acts both as a relaxant and a stimulant. This is ideal for focusing on whatever the day throws your way. This time of year many people need a boost of energy. Winter is coming, and many people are getting ready for Christmas.
- Consuming matcha green tea increases thermogenesis (the body's own rate of burning calories) from a normal 8%-10% of daily energy expenditure, to between 35% and 43% of daily energy expenditure. This boosts the metabolism.
- Scientists have discovered that Matcha Green Tea helps protect the skin from harmful UV rays, while improving blood flow and oxygen levels improving the overall quality of the skin.
- Antioxidants are important as you age. They help boost your body's natural defenses against oxidation. Researchers have found that a high level of dietary antioxidants can prevent many age-related diseases. In this matcha tea there is up to 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea.
Have you ever tried Matcha Tea? Give it a whirl it's healthy and good!