Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Valentines Day readers!!!!!!!!!
- We usually don't do too much for the occasion, but this year is a little different.
- Over the weekend I got the boy's a few new shirts at Crazy 8.
- Isaak of course loves puppies, so I got him the shirt below.
- Mica picked out the white shirt with the tie. I was hesitant because it's white, but it was his top pick. Mica's never picked out his own clothes up to this point. If it gets dirty, oh well.
- The shirts were set out along with a mini box of chocolates. I put BabyLegs on Isaak's arms for this morning.
- I put Daddy's box of chocolates in his boxer drawer. He found them after his shower.
- Mica found his box of chocolates right away! He was super excited to get it because it had a rocket on it.
- In the car both boy's made their box of chocolates blast off a dozen times.
- I gave it to them early because we gave cousins Evan and Elijah each a box as well. Plus we won't be home in the evening.
- Of course Aunt Terra called me at work and asked, "What's with the rocket? Mica wants to take some rocket to preschool." It was his box of chocolates. He has to wait until after lunch to eat them.
- After having breakfast at cousin Evan's school, we set off to work.
- I had a very special delivery at work.
- Daddy bought me flowers!
- They are very pretty!
- At first I didn't know if my friend Mark sent them or Daddy. Mark works at the flower shop they came from.
- Thank you Daddy! He said they are from Mica and Isaak too.
- For dinner we are heading out to HuHot Mongolian Grill.
- Daddy and I have been wanting to go.
- I wonder if the kids will like it? I guess we're going to find out.
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment