- We went to a fund-raiser this morning at cousin Evan's school.
- It was for breakfast.
- The kids did not know what to think when we left the house without breakfast in our tummies!
- They loved watching the Pancake Man flip the pancakes fast, the batter spill out of a machine onto the griddle and the Pancake Man throw pancakes onto people's plates!
- Aunt Terra couldn't believe how many pancakes our boy's ate. Her boy's only ate one each. Our boy's ate three pancakes each!
- I even told the Pancake Man to only give them two. He still flipped out 3 for each. Oh well!
- Daddy said he used eat a plate full of pancakes when he was a kid too.
- Our boys are skinny. ;)
The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: email@example.com
Hi, I'm a new follower from Social Parade on Friday! Your blog is amazing!! I would love it if you followed back at -
Post a Comment