If you are anything like me, you're probably wondering how these lip moisturizers are different then many others out there on the market?
All of the Lip Moisturizers are made with Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Virgin Palm Oil and Organic Beeswax. It is important that all the ingredients can be edible and are organic. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil has been independent laboratory tested. The tests show higher level of antioxidants than other coconut oils. Organic Virgin Palm Oil contain high levels of Vitamin E and rich in natural carotenes.
These hand-made lip moisturizers contain no alcohols, no artificial fragrances and no petroleum products.
They only use high quality organic essential oils. They are distilled with a low temperature and low pressure over an extended period of time. This method has been proven to be the most effective of obtaining all of the essential constituents from the plant and provide their products with quality fragrances.
What I Thought:
The boys and I loved the different scents! I like how I can smell the scent, but I don't feel like licking it off. It's great knowing that I'm putting something safe on my boys and my lips! Mica and I especially are mouth breathers. We have major lip issues in the fall/winter time. I'm happy to continue to try these out!
Who wants to win a set of 5 Tropical Traditions Lip Moisturizers? On US or Canadian reader is going to get a chance to win the same products I reviewed!
1. For your first mandatory entry tell me if you are a mouth breather? Leave your email address with this entry. One Entry
All other entries are optional. You do not need to include your email address with the other entries.
2. Google Friend this blog. One Entry
3. Add the Planet of the Apels Button to your site. Leave me your site link. One Entry
4. Become an email subscriber. You do need to verify. Three Entries
5. Like Tropical Traditions and/or Apel Mom on FB. Leave your FB name. One Entry Each
6. Like Tropical Traditions and/or Alissa Apel on Twitter. Leave your Twitter name. One Entry Each
7. Leave a comment on one of my other posts. I love comments, but only one comment here to enter. Leave the name of the post. It can be a post form one of my other blogs if you'd like. One Entry
8. Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post and Tropical Traditions. Three Entries
9. Subscribe to Tropical Traditions Newsletter. One Entry
This contest closes in 2 weeks, November 21 at 10 pm. The winner will be drawn using random.org and posted on my giveaway page. Since this will be drawn close to Thanksgiving, I'll give the winner until the 28th to respond.
The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.