On Saturday the local Y had an Easter bash. It was fun, but crazy busy! I think the whole neighborhood was there. I heard it was packed because it was announced on the news and was free.
Here's the things they did:
- The boys got a carrot top from the Y Bunny. Mica swears the bunny was Isaak's swimming coach. Isaak would not believe Mica.
- They got to bounce around in a bounce house. They love that!
- They got to color paper eggs with crayons.
- They made bunny hats. They loved this activity. Their hats only lasted a day. Isaak screamed bloody murder in the car because his hair got stuck to the sticky part of the hat. I think it pulled out about 5 hairs.
- They got a snack: A mini muffin, 1/2 a banana and apple juice.