I'm not the type that makes New Years Resolutions. I sometimes make small goals, and hope that I keep them, but I do this all the time, weather it's New Years, or not.
Here are my recent goals. You can call them New Years Resolutions if you want.
- I want to do more arts and crafts with my kids. They enjoy the Lowes Clinic, so I'm thinking we should do more project like they do there at home. Isaak in particular loves building, creating and crafting. I bought him some new clay for Christmas. We have scratch board kits. We bought DIY Catapult sets to keep the kids busy at Grandma and Grandpa Apel's house.
- Keeping things cleaner. It's sounds easy enough, but isn't. I work full time, so it's hard keeping things as clean as I'd like. Papers accumulate! It's easier with Daddy home on the weekends. Last weekend I washed all the bedding, and drapes. This weekend I rearranged the baking cupboard. One step at a time.
- I want to continue trying new foods. This is a goal I set awhile ago. I've tried a lot of new recipes, foods and restaurants in 2013. I want to keep it up. Sometimes I just need to try the foods cooked/served differently when I don't like them. Example: I'm not a fan of avocados plain, but I love them mixed into salads, and smoothies.
- I want to keep going to the Y. This to isn't anything new. I say this because many people start going, then stop. It's a good thing to keep up.
- I want to keep putting my school handouts into a different program. Once this is done it's done. There will be minor changes, but it will feel good to have the bulk done! I have a semester to go!