Sometimes when I win something I'm excited about, I ask if the company would like for me to review their products on my blog?
They wanted me to feature their products.
Last week I got the box of snacks on my doorstep.
I'm the dried fruit lover in our house. It's not something I get often. I think Organic Apple Cinnamon Fusion is really good!
The box comes with individual serving sizes. I like when snacks are broken up this way because I don't eat more than I should. When a full box, or bag is sitting there with a snack in it, I eat more than I should. It isn't until I'm done snacking that I think about how many calories I just ate.
One thing I've been really good about at work is eating nothing from the vending machine. Carbs that people bring in as treats are a no no to. Organic Apple Cinnamon Fusion is a great snack that I can have on days when I'm at work. It seems like 3:30 rolls around, and I'm just ready for something to snack on.
About Organic Apple Cinnamon Fusion:
- 5-Pack for $6.99 and 18-Pack for $23.99 1oz. Bags
- USDA certified organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- No Sugar Added
- No synthetic pesticides or herbicides
- No Sulfur Added
- No Artificial colors, flavors or additives
- No Gluten
- No Nuts
- Kosher OU
- A great snack for work, or for the lunch box
- Their packaging rocks
I now can snack without guilt.
Made in Nature also sent me two kinds of Purely Elizabeth Granola.
I've been serving a small ramekin with Purely Elizabeth for each of us at breakfast.
The first time I served it Daddy rolled his eyes. All three boys were complaining that I had granola at their spots.
The next thing I heard was, "WOW this is really good!" from all 3 of them. It is really good.
I got Cranberry Pecan and Purely Elizabeth's Original granola.
About Purely Elizabeth Granola:
It's great alone, or on top of yogurt, or ice cream. I've only had it alone, and on top of rice milk ice cream.
- Quinoa is an ancient grain that is in the ingredients. It's a grain loaded with protein
- Amaranth is high in b vitamins
- Chia Seeds have omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber
- Raw Virgin Coconut Oil contains medium-chain fatty acids that get used as energy rather than stored as fat. Plus it's anti-viral and has anti-microbial properties
- Gluten Free Certified
- Vegan Certified
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Free of Refined Sugar
- Soy Free
- Organic Ingredients When Possible - Made with Over 70% Organic Ingredients - Certified Orgaic Through Organic Certifiers
- Good for you Fats
- Sweetened with Organic Coconut Sugar, a Low-Glycemic, Nutrient Rich Sweetener
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Hand Baked with Artisan Love
- 12 oz is $7.99/bag, and one case: Six 12 ounce bags is $40.00
Check out Made in Nature:
Thank you Made in Nature for the products!
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I did get products to help with this review.