I've been wanting to replace the smaller steamer that we've had for 12 years. It's served it's purpose.
Luckily I got a new Sunsella Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer to review.
The diameter 5.3" - 9.25", and the height range (legs included) 2" - 3.35".
Things You Can Make in a Steamer:
- Seafood (fish, mussels, crabs, and clams)
- Meat and Chicken
- Some Desersts
- Making Baby Food
About Sunsella Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer
- It's 100% high-grade stainless steel. That includes the legs.
- It wont rust like the cheaper aluminum versions.
- The center post and legs are attached. No assembly is required.
- It's easy to remove from many sizes of pans with a custom designed central ring. The ring on our old one was not as nice as this one.
- Your veggies stay tender, and have a perfect crunch at the same time.
- It's $24 and it's marked down to $11.99 on Amazon. That really is a steel in my book; for how much we use a steamer in our house.
I thought it worked great! I used it to make broccoli, and hard boiled eggs. I want to use it to make gluten free chicken and dumplings soon. Will it just sit in our kitchen and not get used? Nope! We'll used it a lot. The only difficulty I had was getting pictures for my readers - you. The broccoli kept steaming up my lens. I just waited a bit, and got a photo.
Do you use a steamer in your kitchen? What do you use it for?
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I have a similar one and I use it steam veggies all the time.
i love that it will fit several sizes... that would be great instead of having to buy multiple ones...
Steaming is such a healthy way of cooking. Wish I did it more often. We recently bought a slow cooker. Been using it more to stew and cook soup heh
Ai @ Sakura Haruka
I have been wanting a good veggie steamer. Right now we are just grilling all our veggies, but I should talk Jason into getting me one of these for when it gets cold and I don't want to stand outside grilling them anymore.
I have similar one bought in geneve..very handy indeed, especially for veggies :)
I've never had a steamer in the house. I like my veggies raw, but hubby likes them cooked. Maybe I should invest in one... it's def. worth thinking about.
I have seen these before but never used one. It looks like it works great.
Post a Comment