I made it for Christmas.
I cheated and bought 2 pastry crusts at Whole Foods. Laying pie crust down has never been my thing.
I also bought:
- 1 eggplant
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 yellow zucchini
- 1 bag of mixed colored carrots
- Olive oil
- Greek yogurt
- Dijon Mustard
- Start out with your crust. Spread Greek yogurt on it until it covers the bottom of the crust.
- Spread a soup spoon full of Dijon Mustard and sort of mix into the yogurt.
- Sprinkle sage on next.
- Wash and scrub the veggies. *Do not peel the skin off the veggies. Peel the veggies length wise in long strips.
- Start making a coil of veggies in the crust. Keep it as tight as possible. The carrots are the easiest to peel, but the hardest to coil. They want to coil on their own in a different direction.
- Sprinkle with Olive Oil, salt, and pepper. You could sprinkle with garlic salt. That would taste good to!
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes, or until veggies turn a little more brown. You want it to be soft enough to cut. My oven bakes slow. We had to bake ours for 45 minutes.
- Cut with a sharp knife.